- Salt Lake's Premier Class A Historic Office Building
- 5,000–15,000 square feet, full floor suites, with views in all directions
- Small office suites available with common conference room and kitchen
- Main floor retail and lower level space with strong exposure on Main Street & 200 South.
- Highest parking ratio in CBD
- Full-service FedEx Office and full-service bank
Fully renovated into a modern Class A office facility, the 20-story historic Walker Center building on the corner of Main and 200 South is at the center of Salt Lake City's dynamic Central Business District.
This landmark and premier business address provides the downtown office market with 110,000 square feet of office space on 16 floors with direct access from its newly renovated parking terrace by way of a 6th floor sky bridge.
The property also includes Walker Terrace, an adjacent 10-story, mixed-use structure built in 1960 with a 14,000 square foot office penthouse offering spectacular City and mountain views.